AEM Solution Architect (f/m/d) – Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main or Remote | Now available
Triplesense Reply: Since 1999, we are developing web applications that focus on excellent user experience. Our team of service designers, UX specialists, software developers, architects and consultants work co-creatively, with enthusiasm, profound experience and a sense for the essentials to develop and deliver excellent digital experiences in the areas of commerce, customer relations and communication. As part of “Reply – Digital Experience”, we are one of the most successful digital agencies in Germany (number 1 in the BVDW ranking 2021).
We want to further strengthen our development team and are looking for an experienced Software / Solution Architect with a focus on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
As a Software / Solution Architect with several years of experience, you are very familiar with the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and possibly even other CMS solutions. You also like to think outside the box, test new technologies and exchange ideas in the community. From a technical perspective, you are actively responsible for the quality, efficiency, innovation and further development of our customer projects. You work in an interdisciplinary team and represent the interface between your own development team, creation, account management and the technical decision-makers on the customer side.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analysis, design and implementation of complex software solutions based on the “Adobe Experience Platform” with a focus on AEM
- Central contact and advisor for our customers on all technological project content
- Maintaining development standards, security, performance and quality of the delivered software solutions
- Technical mentoring of the development teams
- Active exchange with our other departments (such as creation and account management)
- Support in shaping and expanding the ADOBE practice within the Reply Group
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable education
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in (agile) development and design of complex web-based system architectures
- Expert knowledge in the development with Java/JEE and the AEM technology stack (OSGI Services, Sling, HTL, Touch UI, Dispatcher, etc.)
- Experience in the connection and integration of further ADOBE Experience solutions as well as other third-party systems
- Strong consulting skills, ability to work in a team and professional leadership skills
- Very good analytical and organizational skills as well as an independent and structured way of working
- High degree of personal responsibility and pragmatism as well as a strong hands-on mentality
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Initial experience with AEM Cloud Service, other ADOBE products as well as other content management and e-commerce solutions would be desirable.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives
- 100% remote with little travel activities or a hybrid work model with an individual mix of mobile working and regular presence for meetings and workshops
- Exciting and challenging projects for national and international clients from a wide range of industries
- The possibility to work in a motivated, open and interdisciplinary team
- Constructive cooperation and flat hierarchies
- Individual training opportunities and the chance to shape your own career path
- Reply as a global network with over 100 highly specialized companies
- “Compatibility of work and family” is not just an empty phrase with us
- Numerous Triplesense and Reply events such as specific celebrations, hackathons, bar camps, lab camps, exclusive specialist seminars, etc.
- Company pension scheme, company bicycle, employee discounts and many other benefits
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)