DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) – Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main or Remote | Immediately
Triplesense Reply: Since 1999, we have been developing web applications that focus on excellent user experience. Our team of service designers, UX specialists, software developers, architects and consultants work co-creatively, with enthusiasm, profound experience and a sense for the essentials to develop and provide excellent digital services in the areas of commerce, customer relations and communication. As part of “Reply – Digital Experience”, we are one of the most successful digital agencies in Germany (number 1 in the BVDW ranking 2021).
We want to further strengthen our DevOps team and are now looking for a Junior or Medior DevOps Engineer with first professional experience.
You design, automate and optimize the complete development, deployment and operation workflows for our customer projects.
You are interested in modern cloud infrastructures in the web environment. Or you are a developer or system administrator looking for new tasks and challenges.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Design and continuous development of our automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
- Creation of IT concepts on topics such as infrastructure design, hosting, operations, security and performance
- Configuration, optimization and automation of running processes and services
- Close cooperation with the development teams on architecture and implementation tasks
- Operation, upgrade, monitoring and continuous development of our growing infrastructure
- Alignments and coordination with our service providers and partners
- Identification and knowledge transfer of optimizations, creative solutions and innovations / trends around DevOps Engineering
IMPORTANT TO US:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable education
- Good knowledge of Linux (RedHat, Ubuntu, Alpine) and its system administration
- Relevant experience in the administration and monitoring of web applications and associated services
- Experience with configuration and automation tools (such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Experience with common CI/CD tools and processes (such as GIT, Composer, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.).
- First experience with virtualization solutions and containerization (e.g. VMWare, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes)
- First experience with cloud infrastructures – especially with AWS
- Ideally, a good understanding and first experience in agile software development
- Good knowledge of German and at least basic English
WE OFFER YOU:
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives
- 100% remote with little travel activities or a hybrid work model with an individual mix of mobile working and regular presence for meetings and workshops
- Exciting and challenging projects for national and international clients from diverse industries
- Working in a motivated, open and interdisciplinary team
- Constructive teamwork, quick assumption of responsibility and flat hierarchies
- Individual training opportunities and the chance to shape your own career path
- Reply as a global network with over 100 highly specialised companies
- “Work-life balance” is not just an empty phrase for us
- Numerous Triplesense and Reply events such as specific celebrations, hackathons, bar camps, lab camps, exclusive specialist seminars, etc.
- Company pension scheme, company bicycle, employee discounts and many other benefits
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)