(Senior) Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) – Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main or Remote | Immediately
Triplesense Reply: Since 1999, we have been developing web applications that focus on excellent user experience. Our team of service designers, UX specialists, software developers, architects and consultants work co-creatively, with enthusiasm, profound experience and a sense for the essentials to develop and provide excellent digital services in the areas of commerce, customer relations and communication. As part of “Reply – Digital Experience”, we are one of the most successful digital agencies in Germany (number 1 in the BVDW ranking 2021).
We want to further strengthen our development team and are looking for an experienced Fullstack developer.
You will design and develop technical solutions based on functional and non-functional requirements for our existing and new customers. As a developer, you already have initial experience with the creation of simple to complex web applications and their connection to third-party systems. From a technical perspective, you are actively responsible for the quality, efficiency, innovation and further development of our customer projects. You work in an interdisciplinary team together with other developers, creation and account management.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Agile implementation and further development of complex web applications for existing and new customers
- Co-design and conception of component-based software architectures and interfaces
- Analysis and evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements with regards to the technical solution, effort and feasibility
- Ensuring development standards with regard to security, performance and quality
- Active exchange with the development team and our other departments (such as creation, conception and account management)
IMPORTANT TO US:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable education
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the development of web applications and APIs based on modern frontend and backend technologies
- Your current technology stack includes state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks such as Node.JS, GraphQL, React, Angular, etc.
- A good sense for appealing designs and good user experience
- Practical experience with agile and test-driven development approaches and tools.
- Ideally, you have knowledge in handling and using the AWS Cloud or initial experience with traditional or decoupled CMS or e-commerce solutions
- Enthusiasm and openness for current and future-oriented technological trends in web development
- Willingness to learn, motivation as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Good knowledge of German and at least basic English
WE OFFER YOU:
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives
- 100% remote with little travel activities or a hybrid work model with an individual mix of mobile working and regular presence for meetings and workshops
- Exciting and challenging projects for national and international clients from diverse industries
- Working in a motivated, open and interdisciplinary team
- Constructive teamwork, quick assumption of responsibility and flat hierarchies
- Individual training opportunities and the chance to shape your own career path
- Reply as a global network with over 100 highly specialised companies
- “Work-life balance” is not just an empty phrase for us
- Numerous Triplesense and Reply events such as specific celebrations, hackathons, bar camps, lab camps, exclusive specialist seminars, etc.
- Company pension scheme, company bicycle, employee discounts and many other benefits
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)