Junior Developer (f/m/d) – Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main or Remote | Immediately
Triplesense Reply: Since 1999, we have been developing web applications that focus on excellent user experience. Our team of service designers, UX specialists, software developers, architects and consultants work co-creatively, with enthusiasm, profound experience and a sense for the essentials to develop and provide excellent digital services in the areas of commerce, customer relations and communication. As part of “Reply – Digital Experience”, we are one of the most successful digital agencies in Germany (number 1 in the BVDW ranking 2021).
We want to further strengthen our development team and are looking for a junior developer.
You already have basic knowledge of one or more programming languages and would like to develop exciting and innovative web applications in an interdisciplinary team.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Agile implementation and further development of simple to complex web applications for existing and new customers
- Active exchange with the development team and our other departments (such as creation, conception and account management)
IMPORTANT TO US:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable education
- You are interested in the development of modern web-based frontend or backend solutions.
- Ideally, you have gained some professional or project experience – preferably in the context of internships or similar.
- You are motivated to learn and enjoy working in a team
- Good knowledge of German and at least basic English
WE OFFER YOU:
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives
- 100% remote with little travel activities or a hybrid work model with an individual mix of mobile working and regular presence for meetings and workshops
- Exciting and challenging projects for national and international clients from diverse industries
- Working in a motivated, open and interdisciplinary team
- Constructive teamwork, quick assumption of responsibility and flat hierarchies
- Individual training opportunities and the chance to shape your own career path
- Reply as a global network with over 100 highly specialised companies
- “Work-life balance” is not just an empty phrase for us
- Numerous Triplesense and Reply events such as specific celebrations, hackathons, bar camps, lab camps, exclusive specialist seminars, etc.
- Company pension scheme, company bicycle, employee discounts and many other benefits
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)