Solution Architect / Lead Developer (f/m/d) – Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main or Remote | Immediately
Triplesense Reply: Since 1999, we have been developing web applications that focus on excellent user experience. Our team of service designers, UX specialists, software developers, architects and consultants work co-creatively, with enthusiasm, profound experience and a sense for the essentials to develop and provide excellent digital services in the areas of commerce, customer relations and communication. As part of “Reply – Digital Experience”, we are one of the most successful digital agencies in Germany (number 1 in the BVDW ranking 2021).
We want to further strengthen our Development Team and are looking for an experienced Solution Architect / Lead Developer with a focus on backend or fullstack development.
As a solution architect, you will design and develop technical solutions based on functional and non-functional requirements for our existing and new customers. You take on a leading role in a small development team consisting of various specialists. As an experienced developer, you have in-depth experience with the creation of complex backend solutions and their connection to third-party systems. From a technical perspective, you are actively responsible for the quality, efficiency, innovation and further development of our customer projects. You work in an interdisciplinary team and represent the interface between your own development team, creation, account management and the technical decision-makers on the customer side.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Analysis, conception and implementation of web-based software solutions – – from smaller microsites and platform solutions to complex decoupled architectures.
- Establishment, technical leadership and further development of a small but ambitious team of developers
- Ensuring the quality, development standards, security and performance of the delivered software solutions
- Further development, optimization and automation of existing and new development processes
- Central contact and advisor for our customers on technological project aspects with a good sense for risks and further development potentials
- Support in the generation of new customers and projects
- Active exchange with our other departments (such as creation and account management)
IMPORTANT TO US:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable education
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in (agile) development and design of complex web-based system architectures
- Expert knowledge in the development of backend architectures and services that are based on PHP, Node.Js, AWS Lambda or similar technology stacks as well as common development frameworks and database technologies
- Very good knowledge of software architecture (e.g. distributed systems, microservices, FaaS, cloud architectures, API design, DevOps principles) as well as with the integration of third-party systems
- Ideally, Hands-on experience in the setup, development, and integration of modern web content management and/or e-commerce solutions
- Strong consulting skills, ability to work in a team and professional leadership skills
- Very good analytical and organizational skills as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Self-responsibility, solution-orientation but also pragmatism and a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Enjoy playing an active role in shaping the “Technology” department
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English
WE OFFER YOU:
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives
- 100% remote with little travel activities or a hybrid work model with an individual mix of mobile working and regular presence for meetings and workshops
- Exciting and challenging projects for national and international clients from diverse industries
- Working in a motivated, open and interdisciplinary team
- Constructive teamwork, quick assumption of responsibility and flat hierarchies
- Individual training opportunities and the chance to shape your own career path
- Reply as a global network with over 100 highly specialised companies
- “Work-life balance” is not just an empty phrase for us
- Numerous Triplesense and Reply events such as specific celebrations, hackathons, bar camps, lab camps, exclusive specialist seminars, etc.
- Company pension scheme, company bicycle, employee discounts and many other benefits
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)