(Senior) TYPO3 Developer (f/m/d) – Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main or Remote | Immediately
Triplesense Reply: Since 1999, we have been developing web applications that focus on excellent user experience. Our team of service designers, UX specialists, software developers, architects and consultants work co-creatively, with enthusiasm, profound experience and a sense for the essentials to develop and provide excellent digital services in the areas of commerce, customer relations and communication. As part of “Reply – Digital Experience”, we are one of the most successful digital agencies in Germany (number 1 in the BVDW ranking 2021).
We want to further strengthen our development team and are looking for an experienced PHP / TYPO3 developer.
You design and develop technical solutions based on functional and non-functional requirements for our existing and new customers. As a developer, you already have initial experience with the creation of simple to complex CMS solutions based on TYPO3. From a technical perspective, you are actively responsible for the quality, efficiency, innovation and further development of our customer projects. You work in an interdisciplinary team together with other developers, creation and account management.
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Agile implementation and further development of PHP and TYPO3 based web applications for existing and new customers
- Co-design and conception of component-based software architectures and interfaces
- Analysis and evaluation of functional and non-functional requirements with regards to the technical solution, effort and feasibility
- Ensuring development standards with regard to security, performance and quality
- Active exchange with the development team and our other departments (such as creation, conception and account management)
IMPORTANT TO US:
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or comparable education
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in object-oriented software development of PHP and TYPO3-based web applications as well as the corresponding database technologies
- Practical experience with agile and test-driven development approaches and in the use of tools such as PHPUnit, Git, Docker and Composer
- Experience with development frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel, search solutions based on Apache Solr or Elasticsearch as well as with the AWS Cloud would also be desirable
- Enthusiasm and openness for current and future-oriented technological trends in the field of web development
- Willingness to learn, motivation as well as an independent and structured way of working
- Good knowledge of German and at least basic English
WE OFFER YOU:
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives
- 100% remote with little travel activities or a hybrid work model with an individual mix of mobile working and regular presence for meetings and workshops
- Exciting and challenging projects for national and international clients from diverse industries
- Working in a motivated, open and interdisciplinary team
- Constructive teamwork, quick assumption of responsibility and flat hierarchies
- Individual training opportunities and the chance to shape your own career path
- Reply as a global network with over 100 highly specialised companies
- “Work-life balance” is not just an empty phrase for us
- Numerous Triplesense and Reply events such as specific celebrations, hackathons, bar camps, lab camps, exclusive specialist seminars, etc.
- Company pension scheme, company bicycle, employee discounts and many other benefits
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)