Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main | Now available
Enterprise Experience Architect (f/m/d)
Are you passionate about the digital world? We are Triplesense Reply, and Humanizing Digital is our mission. We simplify complexity to make the technical more human. We develop design-driven services and applications embedded in the digital ecosystems of our international customers. We do this in a business context and design new value chains and platforms. We are guided by user-centric design, inspired by technology, and add value to the business success of our customers. For our Service Design Unit we are looking for a strategic UX Lead (Senior Level or higher) to help us make digital life more human.
- Leading development of innovative strategies and concepts for digital solutions in the enterprise environment (data visualization, business intelligence, CRM, ERP etc.)
- Independent control of end-to-end concept processes
- Secure action in early project phases such as exploration and innovation initiatives
- Facilitating (moderating) design processes and workshops
- Close cooperation with clients and responsibility for the implementation and quality assurance of complex projects in interdisciplinary and agile teams.
- Conception of innovative digital user interfaces using common UX methods such as user research, personas, customer journey mapping, flowcharts, and content modeling.
- Consulting and further development of existing customers, active cooperation in new business
- Pitches, preparation and implementation of customer presentations and workshops
Important for us:
- Experience and confident handling of major customers (automotive background an advantage)
- Consulting competence, assertiveness, conflict resolution and critical ability
- Strategic and analytical thinking, understanding of metrics
- Sound knowledge in the areas of employee and customer experience, but also system and process design in conjunction with IT delivery and operations
- You always have UX strategy, feasibility, scope and prioritization in mind for your projects
- Strong creativity, strategic thinking and openness to new ideas
- Experience in the instruction of UX/UI teams
- At least 8 years professional experience as user experience designer/concepter, preferably agency and/or consulting experience
- Completed studies in design, digital media, communication or comparable education
- Excellent knowledge of the methods of user experience design, from user research, scribbles/sketches and creative concepts to usability testing and conversion optimization
- Safe handling of common prototyping software such as Axure, Sketch and InVision, etc.
- Very good knowledge of general web technologies and standards
- Ideally experience in the interaction of UX and enterprise solutions (Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM)
- Very good communication and presentation skills, in German and English (spoken and written)
We offer you:
- A team of 70+ specialists in Frankfurt and Munich and a group with international network advantages, based on a spirit of partnership and familiarity
- Well-known international clients from various industries (focus: automotive, finance)
- Great learning and development opportunities through challenging and exciting projects: from marketing to aftersales to supply chain contexts, everything is included.
- Individual further training offers and lots of design possibilities
- A great office directly on the Main River, next to the EZB Tower and just a few metres from Frankfurt city centre.
- Many other agency activities from TS-Pick, our internal speaker format, to the weekly running group, to regular hackathons with colleagues from other countries and much more.
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)