Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main | Now available
Solution Architect / Lead Developer (W/M/D)
Triplesense Reply: We design digital user, customer and employee experiences on a wide variety of platforms and devices. In doing so, we digitize business processes and develop perfectly structured web solutions, convincingly orchestrated services, as well as efficient e-business applications.
“Humanizing Digital” is our credo.
We want to further strengthen our Development Team and are looking for an experienced Solution Architect / Lead Developer with a focus on backend development.
As a Solution Architect, you will design and develop the technical solutions based on the functional and non-functional requirements for our existing and new customers. You will take on a technical leadership role in a small development team of backend specialists. As an experienced developer, you have in-depth experience with the creation of complex backend solutions and their connection to third-party systems. From a technical perspective, you are actively responsible for the quality, efficiency, innovation and further development of our customer projects. You work in an interdisciplinary team and represent the interface between the own developer team, the creation, the account management and the technical decision makers on the customer side.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
- Analysis, conception and implementation of web-based software solutions – from small microsites to complex portal or enterprise platform solutions
- Establishment, technical leadership and further development of a small but ambitious team of developers
- Maintaining development standards, security and quality of delivered software solutions
- Further development, optimization and automation of existing and new development processes
- Central contact and advisor for our customers on technological project content with a good sense for risks and further development potentials
- Support in the generation of new customers and projects
- Active exchange with our other departments (such as creation and account management)
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or similar course of studies
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience in (agile) development and design of complex web-based system architectures.
- Expert knowledge in the development of PHP-based web applications, common development frameworks (like Symfony or Laravel) and database technologies
- Excellent knowledge of software architecture (e.g. distributed systems, microservices, FaaS, cloud architectures, API design, DevOps principles) and third-party systems integration
- Hands-on experience in the setup, development, and integration of modern web content management and/or e-commerce solutions
- Very good analytical and organizational skills as well as solution orientation and a high degree of personal responsibility and pragmatism as well as a strong hands-on mentality
- Good communication and presentation skills in German and English
WE OFFER YOU:
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives
- The possibility to work in a motivated, open and interdisciplinary team
- Constructive cooperation, as well as openness for new ideas
- Exciting and challenging projects for national and international clients from a wide range of industries
- A mix of mobile work / home office and regular presence for meetings and workshops in our great office directly on the Main, next to the ECB Tower and just a few meters from Frankfurt city center
- Many other agency activities from TS-Pick, our internal speaker format, to weekly running group, intragroup social network, international hackathons, and more.
- Quick assumption of responsibility and flat hierarchies.
- Individual further training opportunities and own design possibilities
- “Compatibility of work and family” is not just an empty phrase with us.
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)