Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main | Now available
Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
- Close cooperation with colleagues from DCommerce, DevOps, BrandExperience and portals
- Consulting and preparation of technical requirement specifications in cooperation with our customers; planning, conception and estimation of corresponding solutions
- Idea development for web portals, mobile applications, digital marketing campaigns and social media
- Project team member with the following activities:
- Layout implementation and hybrid mobile webapps/ web portals
- Support and further development of existing projects
- Browser and search engine optimization
- Preparation of documentation
- Quality assurance, development and adaptation of standards with the team
You bring with you:
- Passion for excellent code and at the same time a great feel for design
- Excellent knowledge of (X)HTML and CSS as well as browser optimization
- Very good knowledge of CSS frameworks, e.g. bootstap or foundation
- Very good experience with SASS / LESS
- Very good experience with frontend build and deployment systems such as NPM, Grunt and SASS
- Versioning with GIT has long been part of your way of working
- Several years of experience in the development of barrier-free and mobile websites
- Experience with mobile technologies and trends
- Active leadership of team members
- Development of coding standards and process optimizations
Important to us:
- High code quality standards (standard-compliant, valid, low-barrier, performant, etc.) for one’s own work and a high degree of responsibility.
- Cooperative and team-oriented behaviour, as well as open exchange with interdisciplinary teams in flat hierarchies.
- Confident and sympathetic appearance
- Very good communication skills, in German and English
- Fun with active participation, responsibility and the will for proactive further development
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- lateral thinking and solution orientation
- A completed technical university or technical college degree or a comparable education (e.g. as an IT specialist or in application development)
- At least 4-6 years professional experience in software companies, at best also in the agency environment
- High interest in current web and mobile trends
- „Hands on Mentalität“
We offer you:
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives also on an international level and individual possibilities for further education.
- The cooperation in a motivated and open team and a lot of creative freedom.
- Constructive cooperation and openness to new ideas
- Exciting customers from diverse industries and projects with great potential
- A great office right on the Main River, next to the EZB Tower and only a few metres from Frankfurt city centre.
- Many other agency activities, from TS_pick, our internal speaker format, to the weekly running group, an internal group social network, international hackathons and much more.
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)