Permanent position | Frankfurt am Main | Now available
Senior User Experience Architect (f/m/d)
Humanizing Digital is our credo. How dare you? Are you burning with passion for the digital world and do you always get the maximum out of users, prospects, customers and fans? At Triplesense Reply we love to simplify complex processes and we don’t just think about websites, but about digital ecosystems. We design complex portals and web apps and are guided by methods like Design Thinking and Service Design. To support our unit “Brand Experience” we are looking for an experienced Senior UX Architect.
- Leading development of innovative strategies and concepts for complex corporate, brand and product websites, interactive applications and web apps
- Development of innovative digital user interfaces and creative communication ideas
- Consulting and further development of existing customers, active participation in new business
- Preparation and implementation of customer presentations and workshops
- Technical responsibility for analysis, central idea and concept presentation in pitches
- Instructing junior and medior UX architects, teaching and developing methodological knowledge and creative techniques
- Specification and quality assurance for implementation projects in agile teams with design, frontend and backend
Important for us:
- Comprehensive knowledge of approaches and methods from user experience, brand experience design and customer experience managemen
- Initial experience in and willingness to use co-creative methods such as Design Thinking and Service Design
- Strong creativity, strategic thinking and a feel for digital trends
- Passion, consulting competence and critical faculties
- Enjoy working independently in agile teams
- Experience in guiding UX teams
- At least 5 years of professional experience as information architect, user experience designer or concept developer, preferably agency experience
- Completed studies in the field of digital media, communication or comparable education
- Comprehensive knowledge of user experience design methods, from user research, information architecture, content strategy and interaction design to usability testing and usability engineering
- Confident use of common prototyping software such as Axure, Sketch, InVision and other relevant tools
- Good knowledge of general web technologies, standards and trends
- Very good communication and presentation skills, also in English
We offer you:
- A cooperative, friendly team of 70 specialists.
- A real professional home with long-term perspectives on national and international clients from various industries
- Individual further education offers and a lot of design possibilities
- A great office directly on the Main River, next to the EZB Tower and just a few metres from Frankfurt city centre.
- Many other agency activities from TS-Pick, our internal speaker format, to the weekly running group, to regular hackathons with colleagues from other countries and much more.
Triplesense Reply is one of the digital pioneers and – together with our Reply partner companies – one of the largest digital agencies in Germany . (BVDW Internetagentur-Ranking mit Reply – Digital Experience: 1. Platz)